Friday, October 30, 2009

Traveling with Motherkitty every day that it rains is tiresome. She has had some kind of appointment every day in the last 9 working days.
She took the day off yesterday while I did a little house keeping on the deck. I still have to fill more sand bags for the winter cover. Every year we get new sand to place at the bottom of the staircase going into the pool the sand keeps the staircase stable when entering the pool.
It is raining today and the leaves are still on the trees and they still show some beautiful colors.
Everyone I know is hurt or sick.

2 comments:

  1. I'm okay. I was only hurt(ing) last Monday night for about 2-3 hours. I'm fine now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to stay away from doctors because once you start going they make you come back for followups forever.....Yes forever or at least until you're dead.

    ReplyDelete