Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fire and Brimstone

Where I am it is quiet and peaceful. The sun is shinning. Allycat is sleeping and the kitten, "Cute Little Punkie" is taking a bath sitting in a chair.
We have a new kitten. Our neighbor came over and said her dog had a kitten "treed" under her car and could not get it out and keep the dog away at the same time. So I called our safety expert and kitten rescuer, "Laurel Rose" and within 20 seconds the kitten was in her arms.
We spent the day yesterday in Paducah at a funeral. At the end of the service brother and daughter realized that they were going to close the coffin lid and they would not ever see their mother again. I then realized that I have never or will I ever see my mother in any coffin at peace.
That was an emotional moment.
The preacher thought that the end was coming soon. Typical southern gospel thinking. That is why George W. Bush put an end and quit funding the adventures of space travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment