Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Last Fall my DVD burner on my desktop died and I could not do much with the computer with music files because of the died burner. Motherkitty's computer had a great burner on it but it had an IDE connection and my computer had a SATA connection so I could not take her extra DVD drive and use it. So I waited until the SATA drives were on sale (last Fall they were priced at about $150 on up) I paid about $60.00 for a DVD+- burner with LightScribe on the burner. I replaced it the other day and used the Lightscribe last night; I had to remove my Old Nero Mix to get the Lightscribe to work which was a bummer because I loved the Nero music editing software. I'll find some other way to use the Lightscribe and replace my Nero software.


1 comment:

  1. That's too bad that you had to give up a good editing program in order to run your DVD burner.

    ReplyDelete