Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Facebook

It rained all night in Western Kentucky and it helped my tomatoes and our overall picture.
Motherkitty is playing a game on her computer and I am sure (without bothering her) that it has something to do with Facebook. Facebook does bring out the competitive gamers.
Motherkitty is a competitive gamer.
The other day I loaded Nero 7 Essentials onto my desktop because it had a some Light Scribe software on it. Well it made me unload my Nero Wave Editor and that annoyed me because the wave editor removes dead spots and clicks from old recordings (LP, Tape and CD's). Well I found the Light Scribe software I was looking for so I put my Nero Wave Editor back on my computer and unloaded Nero 7 Essentials.
***
I have also found out mp3 is quantity and not quality. Some old reel to reel tapes and some LP's recordings have some essential quality built into the format - there are some variables. There may also be some quality in CD's but I am not sure about the variables other that scratches.

No comments:

Post a Comment