Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We have sunshine in Western Kentucky 70 degrees and nice -time for a cup of coffee - I cut the grass long so we do have very green grass. It has not rained for a while. Today I will power wash our deck or at least over half of it. I'll look up the direction online and on the bottle of deck solution.
My back feels better; Motherkitty did some heavy lifting for me all day yesterday on her day off.
Today is her first day at the new store - she will stock it as well as everyone else there - She will do that until the grand opening.
I moved her computer to Kitten Yarns room and in the process found a charred, twisted and exposed wire that went to her USB port power supply. I have found no other evidence as to why smoke came from under her computer table. The computer is running fine at the moment.
1100
I have spent the last 2 hours working on the deck. The finish on the deck is a rubberized coating and it defies the strength of the power washer. I am brushing on the deck cleaner straight on tough areas and can see some good results ( not excellent but good). My determination too get a beautiful deck will prevail. I see a great future in this cause.
There is one thing I am good at is sanding and finishing wood and I do take pride in my work with wood.

2 comments:

  1. You work too hard for a retired person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank God you guys were home when that wire started smoking...and I am thanking God you and mom were not hurt and that your house did not burn down

    ReplyDelete