Monday, June 29, 2009

It is a very chilly morning and if I had known I would have covered the pool. This morning it may be a little chilly to swim. Or it may take a little nerve to set a toe into the pool.
The sun is shinning and it is 59 degrees on my back door and 65 degrees where the sun shines.
Today Motherkitty is off and we are going to move her computer into Kitten Yarns room and on the way give it a cleaning with a vacuum. Our sons room is the computer room and something smoked under the computer table yesterday. I unplugged everything and I think a plugged separated from a socket and a dust bunny shorted itself into smoke. We are now into a, "Let's clean this mess up!" mode.
I was listening to the adventures of Theodore Roosevelt an overwhelming conservationist told to C-Span by the Fish and Wildlife Department.
***
I think President Obama is as fit as Theodore Roosevelt. Theodore Roosevelt took no crap from anyone and could whip the crap out of them too; he was fit as a fiddle.

1 comment:

  1. It was nice today...I mean really nice and without any humidity to speak of. I like days like today and tomorrow it's going to be even cooler...YIPEE YIPEE

    ReplyDelete