Monday, June 22, 2009

Sandy's Photo of Jimmy

Monday morning and a very pleasant day in Kentucky. It has not rained for about 3 or 4 days so I guess we are due for some rain to steam up our gardens. The weatherman says that the next rain will be in 10 days. Our pool was almost too hot to swim in; I left the cover off overnight to let the pool lose some heat.
I was stiff and sore yesterday when I tried to Wii bowl. I should have stretched my muscles before bowling. Today I bring out my chipper shredder and work on my brush pile; I will have to cut the brush into less than 8 inch long strips to effectively shred it, I guess this is some kind of safety feature.
1330 It is slow going cutting and chipping the brush pile, maybe three more days and I will have it done.
I saw the photo of Jimmy in the Hammock and I'll say that is a great photo, really great!

1815 Motherkitty got home and we went into the pool - very refreshing, very refreshing. I had cooled down from my chipping and shredding. I will repeat the process tomorrow.

Sandy's Blog

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy climbed up high into the Ash tree yesterday morning just to find out that his chainsaw had a problem. He had to climb back down and go get the hand saw and cut off a large branch that a storm had broken off while we were on our trip. After he managed to drag off the branch which he had to cut in several pieces to move it, he hung the hammock up and.....
    That's when I told him about the water leak and wished him a Happy Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete