Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day Surprise

It is sunny and warm with very blue skies and Ice-D is beating the crap out of a long insulation tube he found.
The folks online are talking about the courage it takes to take on a revolution knowing that you will die if caught. It seems that religion (repression) and politics (kissing ass) do not work as a government. The folks in Iran know about revolution the parents of those folks on the streets were part of one.
We went for a swim last night and it was refreshing. I did get eaten up by mosquito's when I sat down to talk at our deck table.
Motherkitty gave me a singing Fathers Day Card and a wireless mouse for being her hunky pool man.
Very nice.
I did move my brush pile and boy was it nice under it. The bugs and worms have been working overtime consuming the wood chips. I also picked up some grass clippings and placed them where my brush pile was, it is fertile soil just like we see on TV about great organic soils - "Golly Jeepers that's great organic soil!"

1 comment:

  1. You must be Mother Kitty's sugar daddy to get a present from her on Father's Day. Jimmy got nothing from me but a headache when I told him about the water leak. LOL

    I hope those people in Iran get their freedoms back. They seem to have lost it some time around 1979.

    ReplyDelete