Friday, May 1, 2009

The torrential rain has filled the pool to the brim and at this moment I am letting some of it go out onto the lawn.
Motherkitty ans I spent half the day yesterday at a AARP 55 ALIVE Driver Safety Program. I have done 4 of these programs in my lifetime. Two by the federal government and two by AARP. All of them are great; they keep you up to date mentally and physically for the challenge of driving.
The rain let up for a moment and now it is coming down hard again; the forecast is for torrential rain. We spent the afternoon yesterday up in Amish country (the northern portion of Crittenden County) taking photos of the landscape.

1 comment:

  1. We waited and skipped taking a ride today and the rain never made it our way...I'm glad.

    Why did you hang up on me yesterday? Did I talk too long or did your battery die?

    ***Jimmy already told me that you called back today. Sorry I was gone, but Sharon wanted to torture me again with one of her heart healthy walks.

    ReplyDelete