Thursday, April 23, 2009

That's The Way It Is

Sometimes peace is only in the mind. Sometimes we do not want to be bothered by anything or anyone. Sometimes a friend is only a festering sore that you wish would go away and doesn't.
I feel great and my solitude is my peace.
When someone sees someone at peace it aggravates them.
I do not understand.
I feel as if the world is falling apart around me and it does not bother me.
Is that peace or irresponsibility.
That reminds me of the Taliban that want my world to disappear (this peaceful place in Kentucky).
Some folks in this part of the country treated Negro's as slaves one hundred years ago. They also treated women as vehicles to produce children and servants.
My world is my space and I have no business elsewhere. That is where the saying, "Mind your own business." and "Leave me the fuc.. alone!" came from.
I am to be my own presence.
My set of rules do not apply.
And
That's The Way It Is
April 23, 2009

1 comment: