Friday, April 24, 2009

I talked to my sister last night and she is very happy to be renewed with family ties on Facebook and with a telephone.
Facebook has one great quality - photos and good mornings. Laurel Rose is there. My sister Sandy is there. My son and daughter in law are there. My daughter is there with all her christian and high school friends. Some of my Morningstar friends are there. Two of my step brothers are there with their families.
It is a nice mixture.
It is peaceful here where I am at. I am in the place provided by life. Should other words spill from this life.

Cloaked in a story
We read poetry and sometimes a great novel.
History and biographies pass along our paths.
Sometimes we meet a human that is a novel, a human story, a biography,
and the person with a life that is a story.
Could it be that each one of us is indeed that great novel?
We as individuals are cloaked in suspense and drama, veiled in insecurities and peaceful oblivion.
We share what all great writers write about, we carry our novels in our souls as we walk into
that great storeroom of good words. Words that are cloaked in a story.
This is a nice thought.
We are.
Cloaked in a story.

http://laurelrose.com/TOMASMUSEE10.HTM

We have a cat (Alleycat) who is partially blind. She just stepped on my toast while getting off the couch. I placed the toast in her path. ((Love the one your with. ) one also refers to cats.)

4 comments:

  1. You keep stories hidden everywhere don't you? When I think I've read everything, you show me some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laughing so hard that Jimmy finally asked me what I was laughing at because I was interfering with his TV and I told him that I was reading your blog and it was good and then you said that the cat stepped on your toast.

    I would have eaten it anyway, but knowing you, you probably didn't. I love the cat I'm with that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad so many people are on facebook and it's so easy to use for everyone. I love it and it has really paid off with getting reunited with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and your niece is on facebook and shes cloaked in a story:)

    ReplyDelete