Saturday, March 28, 2009

Nuclear Power

I woke up listening about the Messerschmitt Bf 109 then something about the environment and nuclear power (Michael Goo Legislative Director of the Climate Center at the Natural Resources Defense Council).
Nuclear may work elsewhere but here in Western Kentucky we have real damage to people, land and water because we to tried to clean up nuclear rods and ended up with an environmental disaster.
From a reliable source! is what is happening around me as I speak. Is our local water safe to drink? I have not a clue? Is the problem in the Ohio River fixed I do not think so; it is one of those problem that we hear, "We will deal with that in a while." And our leaders will move on like the Madd Hatter whispering to hiss... self like Gollum, "Gotta run! gotta run?!"
It is still dark out and our clock is ticking in the quiet morning of this abode. Alleycat is resting on the arm of this chair and Peaches is taking a bath on Motherkitty's Chair. I rock and Alleycat does not mind; her claws are in a prevent sleeping mode (she is there but she does not know it mode). She turned her head because a sense in her realized I was thinking about her. Time for a cup of coffee.
MAP OF AREA

No comments:

Post a Comment