Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jane Fonda

Natasha Richardson died in skiing accident in Canada and while reading the news I saw this posted, "I first met her on the set of “Julia.” She was a little girl but already beautiful and graceful." and it was from Jane Fonda's Blog. I thought Jane has a blog? Lets check it out and I did with a Google search. I was surprised of how nicely she writes and not afraid to post what she thinks (with some taste). The way she writes it is best to start at the beginning.
***
It is now close to 9:00am. I have to clean the living room rug. It is Spring and the birds are singing.

1 comment:

  1. It's raining here and one of our cats is missing. We left two cats outside to spend the night outdoors at the cats requests...one returned and one did not and it's nearly 11 a.m. and it hasn't showed up for breakfast as far as we know. (we have self feeders outside under the umbrella for all cats).

    ReplyDelete