Thursday, March 19, 2009

Surprise

Fleetwood Mac - Dreams

Fleetwood Mac - You make loving fun 1977

Fleetwood Mac - Sara - Live in 1979

At 2:00pm my daughter Kitten Yarn called and wanted to know what time we would be in Murray tomorrow. At 2:20 my Medicare Survey lady arrived to do my survey. When the survey was done at 3:30pm I was wondering where Motherkitty was? I sat in my chair and picked up my cell phone and called Motherkitty to see where she was at; as I did I looked out as she answered and I saw her van coming down the street with another green van behind. Motherkitty said, This is me on the street". The Green Van was Kitten Yarn and the kids.
When Kitten Yarn called she was one mile from Motherkitty at Walmart in Princeton Ky. The kids surprised Motherkitty at her register. Surprise!!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful life can be when you are the one being surprised.

    Regardless of how we started out in life, we have sure ended up well, thanks to our wonderful children & spouses.

    ReplyDelete