Sunday, February 15, 2009

It is 26 out front and 31 out back. Motherkitty is feeling better because of the medicine the doctor prescribe her. It is dark outside.
Motherkitty received a two huge daisies with a balloon attached yesterday afternoon.
This is the Sun Day.
Every week I am reminded to reflect on the day. On this day I found Ice D laying at my side in our daughters room. I slept there so Motherkitty would not be bothered by my movement. The little rascal has learn to use the kitty litter. Motherkitty gave the kitten some more antibiotics yesterday and the kitten had very lose .... so Motherkitty had to bathe him; he did not mind. Ice D is a smart cat.
I smell the freash coffee.

2 comments:

  1. Hope Motherkitty feels better soon.

    I had to get out of bed at 3 a.m. because it got too crowded in there for me. One cat, Princess Pinky Fart Head, always sleeps on my pillow above my head and I was joined by Hopalong who was nestled on top of me and Daisy was snuggled up to my side on the outside of the bed keeping me from any movement. I was unable to stick my legs out from under the covers, so I got up to see why the extra cats were in my bed. The other two cats in the house were sound asleep in other parts of the house and not bothering anyone.

    I can only sleep with Princess Pinky F.H. just as long as she is willing to share the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aunt sandy, that is so funny.
    glad mom is feeling better, and Ice D is using the litter

    ReplyDelete