Thursday, January 1, 2009

Refresh

A refreshing new day; the beginning of something new. The last post spoke of the last day and now we speak of a new day. Ideas? History? Great Math?
We are not monkeys we are naked human beings with cotton cloth and hides to keep us warm; we possess a great intelligence; we have counted the stars and know where they are; we know when time begins and ends. So today is the new year in our time.
We have never been here before but we are comforted by society, we do not fear the unknown as we step forward in time.
We move into the future every day and every moment. Every day we renew our vows.
Funny I do not remember dates and names nor store information in my brain as an average human being, the affection of a mother and the teachings of a father were not given to me until my later years. But I do possess what I sought and that was my ability to understand the unknown capabilities of each of us.
I will always wish to be the great philosopher but I will always be simple in thought and basic. I will always want great wealth but that will never come my way.
I create simple beauty as illustrated in my Bonsai weather station above and my drawing of Gollum below.

Gollum is hiding in his darkness protecting his precious.

1 comment: