Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tree

Motherkitty is at work and the kids (Eli and Aprilyn) are asleep.
We have a dusting of snow on the ground and it is cool. Motherkiity let all the cats in and they were lounging on all the chairs and sofas this morning.
I stated a pot of coffee; I smell the dark coffee and it is done; time for a cup at a little after 0800.
The kids were off in Paducah the entire day yesterday as Motherkitty cleaned house and I lounged about puttering.
She was angry with me for not putting up the tree yesterday. She is Jewish and is angry at a spiritual being about a tree with lights. I think she is angry that I do not work at a nine to five job like the rest of the world. I putter and paste words instead of cleaning toilets and unloading cargo at Walmart.

2 comments:

  1. we did get our tree up....you think you will put yours up today? I am doing laundry and trying to catch up from the days when the kids were not feeling well and Talon was throwing up. Got lots of laundry to do, but am finally caught up with the dishes. The girls have been working on their laundry but get distracted and have a long way to go. They have grown again and it is time to go through their clothes once again.....Have mom call me so we can figure out her days off and when we are coming back to your house, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are not putting up our usual Christmas Tree this year...too many little tiny tots around and cats too. I have 3 small lighted Christmas trees in my Christmas Town so that's enough for me. Now all we need is about 2 feet of snow.

    ReplyDelete