Friday, December 19, 2008

I have Friday morning sand in my eyes. Our humidifiers mist helps my sinus, throat and eyes which makes it comfortable to be in heated homes.
I remember the homes at lock 50 had steam radiators in every room and those homes were comfortable to be in. They burned coal in the beginnings to make steam and later turned to fuel oil to make the steam.
Eli and Aprilyn are on a Kentucky Road Trip where they stop I have no clue they did not know where they were going. This is not the best time to view the beauty of Kentucky unless it snows 4" during the Holiday Season then those rolling hills make a magic scene.
They will be back next week.

2 comments:

  1. dad, if everything works out we will be there today to stay over

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right....this is not the best time of year to see the beauty of Kentucky. I hope that they get to see a nice, beautiful snowfall.

    How exciting it must be to have both your children close by. Your Christmas will be a VERY MERRY one this year.

    ReplyDelete