Thursday, March 7, 2024

Dream

 

I was watching Doc Martin in my easy chair, and I apparently fell asleep.

Time passes and I am slapping my face trying to get a spider off my face and I call out for some help as I see the web and the long thin legged spider keeps coming back to my face and I call out for some help and I wake up slapping my face sitting in my easy chair. I am startled. I am now awake. Was I dreaming about the spider? I call out and she comes out and I ask her to see if there is a spider on my face. No is the answer.

I rub the stubble of hair on my chin and think to myself that I need a shave and then I feel a welt under my chin. I got up and went into the restroom to shave. I got a washcloth to wash my face and as I lathered my face with soap, I seen an insect in the wash basin. My mind is racing as I rinse my face with clear water. The insect has made it out of the sink. The insect may have been the same one that was on the ceiling yesterday. I had swatted it off the ceiling with a fly swatter and it had fallen across my shoulder, and we looked all around the floor trying to find it. I asked if it was on my shoulder? The answer was no.

I forgot about it.

Could it have been in my hair all this time and crawled on my face as I slept this morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment