Sunday, March 19, 2023

Remembering Diane

 A few days ago I was thinking of Diane, she died February 20, 2022. When my dad moved in and lived with Diane's mom, and I soon fell in love with Diane. I had no clue as to why I did at that time, but now as time and history tell their story it is not hard to understand. At that time it was a problem because she became my step-sister and being in love with your sister in my mind was a sin.

My mind at that time was in turmoil, and I was a nuisance just being near other people. 

Anyway, I miss Diane.

She kept in touch with me wherever I went, and she did the same with everyone in the family. I had lost in touch with Ron and I asked where he was, and she gave me his story and address. Just 5 years ago, I asked her about Emory, and she sent me a photo of him and his address.

Wherever she is, she is improving the world around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment