Saturday, April 17, 2021

United Parcel Service and the United States Postal Service

"We will get back to shortly." were words told to me via an online help desk by a combination of United Parcel Service and the United States Postal Service waited two hours with my smart phone by my side.

My wife ordered a special product, and it left the factory via different warehouses. and she tracked it, but it never arrived. I had no clue what the problem was until she complained to me that her product was 7 days past the date it was to arrive at our home.

Well, I tracked the package and what happened was the package arrived in Smyrna, TN which was a UPS facility and then it was shipped to a USPS facility in Evansville, IND.

"Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending"

"Shipment Received, Package Acceptance Pending"

This is the United States postal Service in Evansville Ind.

Well, they sent it back to Smyrna, TN. Which is a UPS facility.

Where is staying in their computer inventory.

I realized what happened, so I wrote them on their form mentioned above. I had planned to give them a description and an address.

"We will get back to you shortly."


http://laurelrose.com/USPSnUPS.HTMhttp://laurelrose.com/USPSnUPS.HTM

1 comment:

  1. What usually happens to my packages that don't arrive on time is that they make it all the way to a distributing warehouse in Kentucky and then they mistakenly leave the state. The packages travel for a week or so around the U.S., and then they finally make their way back to that same Kentucky warehouse and then to my local post office which then delivers the package to me. I don't really mind the wait, but sometimes it's a gift for Mother's Day or a birthday, and then it's late.

    ReplyDelete