Tom believes that the planet Earth is the Garden of Eden. So I hold the planet Earth in reverence and it's inhabitants I behold like a god that there are. It is a very simple idea that can overwhelm any idea of religion. Each individual has a mind that thinks with their own idea of thought/god and that as inhabitants of Eden I hold in reverence.Sunday, April 4, 2010
The Planet Earth - Gaia
Tom believes that the planet Earth is the Garden of Eden. So I hold the planet Earth in reverence and it's inhabitants I behold like a god that there are. It is a very simple idea that can overwhelm any idea of religion. Each individual has a mind that thinks with their own idea of thought/god and that as inhabitants of Eden I hold in reverence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
The world in Western Kentucky is groomed by society. The bluegrass is trimmed by the rural livestock that grazes on the rolling hills. The...
Good old Mother Earth...don't you just love her?
ReplyDelete