Sunday, April 1, 2018

Easter Sunday - Mower Started.

Easter Sunday,
 I had left the TV on in the bedroom with CBS 24/7 News Channel and this morning I awoke (4:30 AM) with the Pope saying Mass at the Vatican (11:30 AM). I watched the Mass and then the Pope got into a vehicle and was driven around the Vatican Square waving at people.
***
 I tried to mow yesterday and my mower quit just after I placed it outside; I never got a chance to mow. It would not restart, I looked for loose wires but no luck. This morning I looked on line for some clues. I checked the wiring and the plugins this afternoon. I found a fouled plugin, I cleaned the contacts and tried the mower again. It started (dirty contacts).
To wet to mow today as it rained yesterday afternoon.

I did mow with the mower after a rain and boy was it muddy. I cut down most of the Easter Grass.II was (the grass) very close to 8 inches before I mowed  I had to rework the ground on my lawn tractor,

No comments:

Post a Comment