Tuesday, February 27, 2018

This and That

Good Morning, 
We were going to get an air conditioner for my truck but when our washer started filling up with water when it was off we knew it was time for a new washer; our dishwasher was not drying the dishes and not washing them unless you ran it twice. So I decided to get a washer and dishwasher with out tax refund.
Ever since our HP printer died our," All in One" was using too many ink cartridges, so we are getting a new printer with the balance of the tax return. A good quality printer that does not nickle and dime you. 
**
Some time back I pulled the handle off my tailgate on my truck so  went and got a new one and I put it on yesterday.
**
Acclimate
We put the inside cats outside yesterday, they were not pleased; the weather is nice and they are outside cats 
Acclimate

No comments:

Post a Comment