I spent the entire day drawing or doodling. I line draw for the kids; then I duplicate it;I color it and check for mistakes; edit it then maybe enhance it; look at it from different points of view then maybe place it on line. If t is good enough to be online to view I may place it on Face Book.
Monday, December 18, 2017
Good Morning,
I spent the entire day drawing or doodling. I line draw for the kids; then I duplicate it;I color it and check for mistakes; edit it then maybe enhance it; look at it from different points of view then maybe place it on line. If t is good enough to be online to view I may place it on Face Book.
I spent the entire day drawing or doodling. I line draw for the kids; then I duplicate it;I color it and check for mistakes; edit it then maybe enhance it; look at it from different points of view then maybe place it on line. If t is good enough to be online to view I may place it on Face Book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
I pasted or uploaded photos on Facebook . Diane, Gil are you on Facebook ? The days here are one day rain and one day pleasant. It is time t...
-
Motherkitty has light that stays on in her van. When we bought the van we bought a extended warranty. So far the warranty has paid for itsel...




No comments:
Post a Comment