Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Painting the Bathroom

I can't work very long at a time before my back starts hurting; so I have to plan ahead to make sure I can clean up quickly; Allison gave me a hint about my roller: Scrape the paint from the roller then wrap it in plastic and put it in the fridge. That helped a lot.
Everything we need can be rolled out of the way to use or paint. I first put this stuff on the counter top and covered it with plastic but that was in my way so I got the cart which made it handy for makeup, showers or teeth.
You can see how dark the wall board is (next to ceiling). The wall board was covered with Wallpaper which Allison and Laurel removed last year.
Paint can in the box, 
Can opener, screwdriver, hammer and putty knives.

Paper towels and black trash bags ripped open.
Everything went out into the hallway.






No comments:

Post a Comment