Wednesday, December 7, 2016

A Good Way to Live

Good Afternoon,
1962 The Manchurian Candidate in the early 1980’s I realized that I could influence human beings for the good. I had some great teachers, friends and family members that influenced the way I thought. I have to admit that I was thoroughly mixed up and incompetent up until the late 1960’s. I read a lot of religious books, the life of Jesus, Moses, King David, Gandhi, Martin Luther, Martin Luther King, Confucius, Buddha, Francis of Assisi and artist Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Van Gogh and all the painters in Europe. All the Christian Churches I have been around have used the life of Jesus and the 10 Commandments as a good way to live.
A Good Way to Live, that is a good statement. You know it takes 75 years for a man like me to place words on paper then understand what I say. 
Well I can influence people and you can take that as good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment