Friday, October 21, 2016

Hand Dolly and Militia


Good Morning,
I feel good this morning, I was sore all day Thursday from manhandling groceries. I started working on my mower hood (it was broken in pieces and I am now stitching it back together with heat and wire mesh patches.
I have not done anything else but let my back heal, it has been sore for about 3 days now. I did use my hand dolly to move the 40 pound box of  kitty liter and a 15 pound bag of cat chow a couple of days ago but I did lift the bags from the van to the hand dolly.
***
I did watch the debate and the aftermath of the debate; For those of you that believe in the United States Constitution what we heard Donald Trump say at the debate loosens the glue that holds those words in the United States Constitution together.
He pushed anarchy into the way we elect the President by saying if he wins he will uphold the Constitution but if he loses then maybe he and a militia will revolt. Our revolution is through a ballot box. The best way to solve that problem is to vote a straight Democratic ticket which will remove the anarchy of Trump and his militia.

No comments:

Post a Comment