Sunday, August 28, 2016

LX 176 and Insurance

Good Morning,
I am up early this morning. yesterday I finished fixing my LX 176 Lawn Tractor shoot. Then I came in and watched movies or old TV shows on Netflix.  I watch one on mom desk top with her big screen while sitting on the couch in the Computer Room; mom was taking a nap.
The TV series I am watching is called  "Limitless".
I feel good physically and mentally. We are in the process of getting life insurance for mom (it is for me to use in case mom has a problem). 
***


Taking advantage of today’s technology to see the planet and listen to the voices/songs of humanity.

When did you miss the place where we as humans are good at learning good things what school did you grow up in that you have to teach youngsters to blow the crap out of society or that you as humans learned to love the butchering of human beings?

I grew up in the United States and I see that everyone wants to send their children here to learn what is good about society.

Tomas Muse

8/28/2016



No comments:

Post a Comment