Saturday, July 23, 2016

Rock and Mulch

Good Morning,
It is dark outside at the moment; I am not sure about the temperature but I will get up and look, "Hold on a few seconds?" It is 76 degrees outside at the moment and 72 degrees indoors at the moment. I feel good mentally and physically.
I mowed the grasses damp (a lot of dew) yesterday and then it rained, I had not finished but I waited about 2 hours then finished mowing. I watched some Netflix TV shows with mom
I have plenty of grass clippings to pick up and I have just the place for them. In the photo at left I need a lot of mulch on each side of the rock path. Plus I need to place rock and  mulch around/near the air conditioner below.
When I mowed near the area where the city worked I mowed so the wet clipping went in the bare soil areas below.


When I mowed near the area where the city worked I mowed so the wet clipping went in the bare soil areas above. Some time next week I will sow grass seed in the area above or I may have the kids do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment