Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Iris

Good Morning,
I think I will have to mow today even if it soaking wet; this seems to be my only chance; the grass is high and it needs mowing. I may mow it high just to keep out of the mud.
I feel good this morning; I did manhandle the Futon yesterday and that did hurt. What I glued together is holding well and should hold for a long time. I have one other place to glue but I may wait on that as it seems to be OK for now.
Our pool is absolutely full and a little out of wack since most of the water in it is rain water from the last 2 days.  This morning I will fix it as I have the solution in a bag in the garage.
I went out in the dark and the crickets are very loud; yes I do have ringing in my ears and I can hear it inside where it is quiet but outside the crickets are very loud. Our grasses are very green where last week they were getting brown, not no more after 4 1/2 inches of rain.
I think mom and I will thin the Iris's and discard the old iris rhizome and replant the iris in the soil.

No comments:

Post a Comment