Friday, July 15, 2016

Ebb Tide

Man has segmented the whole of life into seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and years. We have used the cycles of the movement of the earth and it turns to face the sun in an equal warning of the earth. The earth spins at a rate of 1037 miles per hour and an alarming speed to maintain an axis
There are segment of time facing the sun in the spectrum of coming and going. We have slice the planet with time lines. At my age I await the day my retirement check comes in so I may navigate and survive on this planet. 
Each moment in time is a keystroke of time. I have learned to bow to god and her creations at each stroke of my pen. Life is a prayer to the existence of our time on this spinning object called earth.
We in our minds paint a picture of our creator and our time. I do not dare to stop but I know that I will; maybe this mind can splatter creations of color and speak as I see the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment