Friday, April 29, 2016

Book Fair and Computer Class

Good Morning,
Mom and I went to a computer class at the library yesterday. When we left the library; the library had a table set up in the room we were in that said $1.00 for a sack of books (Plastic Grocery Bag). We got 2 sacks of books; Mom got some Amy Tan Books and I got a 1971 Rodale’s Encyclopedia of Organic Gardening and 7 Drawings of the Masters Books. We each got a sack of books.
I cleaned the pool yesterday and it was not very dirty; I got a bad case of hives from not wearing a long sleeve shirt yesterday and it was a mistake on my part. Today I will mow before the rain (between 0900 and 1300).
Mom planted some flowers yesterday in some big pots; we have some vegetable seeds left over from years back and I may plant them in pots just to see if they grow.
Today will be overcast and the solar heater does not do well when it is overcast. If the temperature outside the pool is below 68 degrees with no sun then it is not practical to use the solar heater.
I feel good mentally and physically.
Our cupboards were bare so we made a stop at Conrad's for bread, cheese, milk and eggs. to get us to the first of of the month.
Our new umbrella is a rectangle 10' X 5'. I had to adjust it yesterday because it was spinning in the wind; the old tightening knob was worn out so I put a new one in.

No comments:

Post a Comment