Wednesday, January 13, 2016

1999 GMC Sierra Fuel Pump

I think the fuel pump went out on the truck on the 28th or 29th of December of 2015; we just got it back today; they put in a new GMC fuel pump, fuel filter and emptied the gas out of the tank and put new gas in;they also checked the wiring harness to see if it was working properly and not frayed. I drove it home and the fuel gauge works and there was no problems driving the truck. the truck is a good one and it is built well. The GMC logo has always been quality.
Here is a video of replacing the fuel pump on my truck.

Video Click Here

***
I just got up to finish this post and looked at the temperature outside and it was 16 degrees out there.

1 comment:

  1. My Saturn is still out having a transmission put in. The Saturn has been at the shop since way before Thanksgiving. Wondering when I will get it back and how much it is going to cost me in labor charges. I paid for the transmission up front.

    ReplyDelete