Friday, October 16, 2015

Celebrity Status

Good Morning,
Once you reach a celebrity status you can run for president or pay someone to become president.You may also be able to fund or defeat a candidate by running ads for or against them. 
I loaded up my truck with junk or yard sale stuff; To me it is going to the dump. At one time in my life it was all useful and some of it is valuable but for me it is all going to the dump. I have a box of science fiction books (paperbacks) that I will give away; I will give my grand daughters first choice and then they are gone.
I was surprised by the fact that folks are buying my eBook, "Tomas Stories".
When someone decides to publish it by hard copy (Tabletop (magazine size)) then I will place the appropriate graphics to go with the prose.

No comments:

Post a Comment