Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Kitten and Mulch

Good Morning,
I taught mom the basics of riding the lawn tractor; (this is something she enjoys doing) so that she could move the wagon along while I lifted the bags of mulch from the van to the wagon and then to the side of the house. When I had finished and parked the wagon she asked me where the switch is to start the mower deck. I was beat from manhandling the heavy bags so she decided to mow the lawn (it did not need mowing) she just wanted to do it anyway.
Johnny plays hard and is learning to not scratch us. He jumped off the towel rack onto to mom and scratch her up pretty good plus he is attacking us from hiding places; he is just learning to be a cat.
Above we have some horizontal lines, cupboard, kitten, paper plates and table.
 

way.

1 comment: