Friday, September 4, 2015

Anticoagulant; I am not sure?

Good Morning,
Last night as I was getting for bed I reach into my drawer in the bathroom looking for a denture cleaner tablet and I cut my left index finger on a razor. What I cut was the end of my finger and it did not want to stop bleeding. I normally stop bleeding at will as my body heals quickly. I guess there is something I have taken in the last month that makes me heal slower and may have an anticoagulant in the medicine.
I threw the razor away in anger and I will clean out that drawer this morning. I put three bandages on the cut to force it to stop by just overwhelming the area with tape.
Today I will go out and pick up grass clippings as yesterday my grass catcher lost a bolt (it rusted away) so I put a new bolt in the area. Everything looks good so I will continue where I left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment