Thursday, August 27, 2015

R&R

Good Morning,
I feel good but I am not doing any work. We both took the day off yesterday but I see by the note I got mom did some research on my dad and mom.
0800
I started to do a chore (take out the trash) when I realized I am not supposed to lift over 10 pounds or bend over. What a bummer. Empty dishwasher is a bend over chore as is doing my laundry. 
I started to wipe my eye and before I did, I realized, NOPE!" 
When you rest your body heals and gets sloppy, flimsy.

R&R 
I sit and listen to music or read from my LG G V700 tablet.
0900
The pool temperature is 72 degrees; next week when I get the OK from the doctor (Sept. 01) Then Wednesday I will remove the steps from the pool. I will cover the pool at a more convenient time.

No comments:

Post a Comment