Monday, June 1, 2015

Slow Motion

Good Morning,
I had a dream last night that what I was seeing was loading in slow and not to complete motion as in the photo below. The example in the dream was a table not quite loading. As if everything moved up from the bottom very slowly. It loaded but not like we normally see it.
It is raining outside not hard but cold and very wet. How cold 60 degrees.
I have read six or seven books since mom bought me my tablet. I raise the size of the text so it is suitable for my eyes to view the letters comfortably. That works fine. I am reading a book now where the writer takes you on mental journeys in a normal day in a mystery. Not in a vivid variant type of text but in what is happening around the person of interest. In our older books this was quite evident before color video motion pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment