Saturday, May 23, 2015

Divide and Conquer

Good Morning,
I have been working on NARFE Stuff this morning. I am a patriot, a vet and I have served my country very well. I have always been concerned about the elderly and how they were treated when I grew up in LA. Now that I am elderly I am concerned that our children do not give a rats ass about the elderly as they continually want the government to be smaller. Our government is only as big as our population; dictators, Kings and Queens have smaller governments. Look what happened when we gave the Iraq their freedom, anarchy prevailed and folks started choosing sides.
Our federal government has four parts. They are the Executive, (President and about 5,000,000 workers) Legislative (Senate and House of Representatives) and Judicial (Supreme Court and lower Courts) and Political Action Committees and Lobbyist.
The pool temperature was 68 Degrees.

1 comment:

  1. hopefully that's not a specific comment about your own children caring about you and mom, etc, because you know that we care about you

    ReplyDelete