Saturday, April 18, 2015

Good Morning,
Today is starting out to be a pleasant spring morning. 55 degrees at the moment outside and 71 degrees inside our home. Not much of a chance of rain today; today I ill continue to clean the pool, it is a difficult job but it is something I can do, "Scrub a Dub Dub".
After retirement, mornings are not the time to get ready for school or work; time is for reflection.
1030:
Took a break from cleaning the pool; mom is on the phone out side. I have to take these breaks otherwise I get back problems; so I work 15 and rest 20. It looks that the algae is going to be a problem real quick in the pool. Right now it is hard scrubbing, "Scrub a Dub Dub".

These are older pictures and it is a wee bit cool to be in the pool and
 I have lost some weight since the photo on the lawn tractor.

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning. You have always kept your pool very clean and it has always looks very appealing to swim in, and the water is so clear and pretty. I know it takes a lot of hard work to keep it looking that way. Hope to get over to see you sometime. Don't know when, but I think about it often. Maybe later in the summer when Motherkitty is better. Love you

    ReplyDelete