Saturday, April 4, 2015

Over Active Imagination

Good morning,
Do you ever get mixed feelings, we did; after PT yesterday we went to lunch; the restaurant was so busy, so busy they forgot to clean our table, we sat and waited and finally we left.
Sometimes we think too much; this business about not serving people of different nationalities or religions was in my mind. I know it's not true that we waited because of that. It was just a rough day at the restaurant.

I feel good this morning we have daylight we did go out and see part of the eclipse but it was behind the building too difficult to see. We have sunshine, birds singing very green grass.
1745
I have a list of family blog I go visit every day. Most times I just read the log and move on. I am not particularly good at comments but I do visit because I want to know how the family feels.


No comments:

Post a Comment