Thursday, March 26, 2015

Ah Ha

Good Morning,
We have a quiet and pleasant morning here in Western Kentucky. I think ISIS or whatever anarchy is available decide to throw out the 10 Commandments and declared war on the United States. I must say that our government taught our children to fight using computers ( grants to the gaming industry in the 1980'-90's). Today we have the Internet which can seek into your child's room and ask them to revolt and blow up the powers that be. They skipped us, the parents and grandparents.
!300
I asked the planet to read my posts on my website;   http://laurelrose.com/TOMASMUSEE.HTM
 I think it is better stuff than what ISIS promises.
Laurel and I just went to town to buy some stuff we needed and we also ate lunch at out local Mexican Restaurant. Laurel ate shrimp and I had a tamale; very good food.

No comments:

Post a Comment