Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I have my own point of view about health

I have my own point of view about health. I use my brain, doctor and common sense plus the fact that I am blessed with a strong heart (worn out back and ankles) and a pleasant mind. 
I know I stand on the planet Earth. I know that our army protects my way of living, I know that where I live folks can shoot the eyes out of a squirrel and no monster will even come close to our environment. So I use all the knowledge known to man (the Internet really helps) to help myself. I do not need a doctor but they can help, I do not need a perscription but they can help, I do not need a religious leader but they can help, I do not need a friend but they can help. I am normal in Kentucky with a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment