Monday, September 15, 2014

Wanting More

Good Afternoon,
I always write about my mother being here with me. I have no choice; my father provided me with no clues. My mothers family only said she went off and never came back. So I in my wisdom assume that there are clues on the planet that my mother is on the planet; being so I worship the planet as her home. Yes it is big but there she is if I look at the planet from space.
Sometimes we have to let life move us elsewhere; we never want to let go. In our wisdom life is so simple but in reality we never want things to change.
I do like pictures and the wonderful notes. Natasha and I celebrate the whole month of August. Thank you for the good times and good reflection of our lives. Good memories are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. mysteries are fun to read but are painful in real life. I wish you knew more about your mom....more pictures, more details of her life, more about the years you had with her. I don't like this mystery either

    ReplyDelete