Monday, August 25, 2014

Pool Party

Good Morning,
We had a wonderful weekend and Pool Party. I asked for peace and quiet and I was given the time and quiet. We played the famous laugh game where you look at each other without breaking into a smile and Laurel, Allison and I laughed every time. Natasha and Talon were the big winners. That was fun. We went swimming Sunday and it was great. I even took a video of it but the video was not that great with my Smart Phone.
I want to thank everyone for the wonderful thoughts on our Birthdays (Natasha and I).
Talon was going under water without much fear as his mom taught him to stay afloat without a life jacket. Natasha and Eliana were regular fish in the water. Laurel's back was still hurting in the pool. Jason did not go into the pool but I have a great photo of him playing with Talon in the pool
.

No comments:

Post a Comment