Saturday, August 16, 2014

Light Rain

Good Morning,
It is raining very lightly outside. You can go out with getting damp at the moment. It looks as if rain is on its way. This RADAR shows the rain moving in a SW direction. We are in that path.
***
I know that there will come a time when we will not be able to care for the pool, feed the hummingbirds, finches, cats, straw dogs and skunks. It is not far off as I speak. At the moment typing is more my speed that digging/manual labor. Laurel is fighting hard to be Laurel but her back says no. My back allows me to walk a little, sit a lot, play in the pool, carry some groceries and putter. 
I find this computer to be sustainable ( mentally speaking ) to my thought style. My life style is watching time move across my view. I am an old fart.

The skunks are stinking up our home now and they are not wanted. I will put up a barrier and ask them to leave or just stops stinking.
***
Our little kitten got fixed. We took some of the spark out of her for the moment. Just for the moment.

1 comment: