Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Yep

Good Morning,
Some days you have nothing to say. The sore back I awoke with is not lingering in this lazy boy. I do have a cup/mug of coffee here close. The cats are all quiet and our home is comfortable. I know the humidity is high outside and this home prolongs my life style. You know I pay for services; this home I own has air conditioning, a furnace, piped in city water, piped in natural gas, electricity, the Internet, satellite TV and 3/4 of an acre of land. I have worked hard to get these services. I have something else that is quite remarkable and that is a pension. Part of the pension pays for is health services. I do not qualify for Social Security but I did pay into Medicare from the beginning. 
There is something else I have and that is an army surrounding me with it's shield. I hear no tanks coming over the horizon.
Here in the south we have something else to protect our citizens and that is not spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment