Thursday, August 28, 2014

Good Morning 8 26 2014

I woke up sore, but it is the work on cleaning the pool. I was thinking about how close we are to having Internet service on our Television set. It is getting close but not there yet. I remember that the Commodore 64 had a long cord to the television and it worked well. We have some content but our industry is moving every where but twax. We had VHS, cassette, CD, Hard Drive, Intel, Hewlett Packard, Sony, Netflix and HBO but no one has come close to content TV and the Internet. No one knows what to think.
I have a laptop and a TV, I have an All in One and a TV. I have a Telephone and that carries a DSL signal but does not combine my local phone to the Internet, They just use the same cable.
Wait a minute my Smart Phone works with the Internet but no TV.

1 comment:

  1. You can watch live TV on your smartphone if you have DISH and one of those recorders that is offered by DISH. DISH can go anywhere with you as long as you have one of their DVR's. I forgot what they are called.
    Love you,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete