Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cleaned Photos Off Camera

Good Morning,
I removed over 2000 photos from two Smartphones this morning. My Motorola Smartphone has the software to load on your computer to manage a lot of things on the Motorola Smartphones. It made our phone run faster by removing the photos.
The photo is from a San Diego Old Town Shoppe Museum.
Below is a photo I saw this morning that had nothing to do with taking photos off the camera. It is something I did for the folks at Lock 50 during the off season (Water too High to Lock (Lock and Dam underwater)) 
The beard was for the "1976 Bicentennial".
We had rain overnight and here is a photo of what my daughter saw this morning.
 
At the time the photo above was taken Lock and Dam Federal Employees that worked the Ohio River did not wear uniforms. All other Federal Employees wore uniforms; what was the reason in the south for not wearing uniforms. The answer they said was, " Uniforms were Bullseyes!"

1 comment: